P01: What’s In Your Head?
Due: Feb 23rd. end of class.
What goes on inside that noggin’ of yours? Use hand-drawn illustrations to accompany your portrait. This portrait should be about things that interest you, things that run around in your head or things that occupy your mind on a daily basis. Incorporate your drawings to become apart of your head. Be creative! Explore placement, scale and dissection.
Use all of your Photoshop talents that you have learned so far. Final image must be in Black and White.
- Black and White(grayscale final image)
- Colored version of final image.
- Posted, 10-15 thumbnail sketches (inked) we will work on scanning in class.
- Posted, headshot
- Posted and printed, final design
- Posted, 10 composition sketches
- Posted, Notes related to content
- post everything in one post!
Create a composition using only hand-drawn sketches and a photograph of yourself. No other photos are allowed. The final submission must be in Black and White (grayscale). 22×17″ at 300 ppi. Print and mount to matboard.
We will also do another version in color. This added color element will be painted in over our black and white images.