The Crop Tool allows you to crop to precise measurements and resolutions. In this class exercise, we will cover this and work with multiple files at once.
- Crop Tool
- Crop Tool Options
- Cropping to set dimension and resolution
- Rule of Thirds
- Accepting your crop
- Moving through multiple files as tabs
- “Dragging” files into one another
- Using Google Search Tools
- Arranging Workspace
- Float all in Windows
- New File
- CTRL+TAB (move to next open file)
Gather images that inspire you. These images could be of artists/designers you like, bands, or even food.
1) Create a new file that is 500x500px, use 4 equally sized images to fill your canvas. How big do the images have to be?
2) Create a new file that is 1000x1000px. Create a mosaic of differently sized images. (Minimum of 15 images) Use graph paper to help you map out your mosaic.